Monday, 8 December 2014

Outfit: Casual Grunge

floralmartens9 floralmartens3 floralmartens8 floralmartens4floralmartens1 floralmartens7 floralmartens6 floralmartens5

Forever 21 biker jacket & bag | Brandy Melville shirt & ring | Zara jeans | Dr. Martens floral boots | Parfois bracelet*

I can hardly remember the last time I wore flats in one of my outfit posts even though I wear them all the time. It's just so much more comfortable to throw on a pair of boots when running errands than to stumble across the cobbled roads in heels.
The t-shirt was a Vinted find, a website that I've been frequenting for bargains a lot recently. I just love second hand shopping and Vinted (Kleiderkreisel, if you're from a German-speaking region) just makes it so easy!

11 comments:

  1. Great OOTD as always, Elina! Love the leather jacket.. I have to bust mine out soon but with a massive scarf cause its getting so cold in Ireland! Love the statement Docs with a paired back outfit, too! :)


    LongHairAndLashes.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving this grunge inspired look. The shoes are so beautiful and I'm loving the necklace. x

    http://beyondthevelvet.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. That lip color is giving me eeeverything. Also adore the boots! My own pair of Dr. Martens makes me look clunky, but you pull it off well!


    Sara // dearskim.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great Elina, love the lip color! :)


    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
  5. Forever 21 is crazy good at the moment! I could shop there all day long! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, Jessica! I'm glad you like it! It was somewhat of an experiment, I mixed two lipcolours and this was the outcome. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww, thank you, Sara! I tried to achieve a MAC Rebel-like shade with what I had at home. I know the feeling, I used to think that way as well but you'll get used to the look if you wear them often.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much, Gracey! I don't think I could still go out with only my leather jacket on - it has gotten far too cold for that, sadly. :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. I had my eyes on this F21 bag with fringe for a while, it looks so good!
    I like your hair bun too!:)

    Oly / TLV Birdie Blog

    http://tlvbirdie.com

    Join my DECEMBER LINK PARTY http://tlvbirdie.com/2014/12/december-link-party.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sehr schöner Look :)
    Und der Lippenstift steht dir ja super gut :)

    Liebst
    Svetlana

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone! :) Thank you for leaving a comment! I really appreciate it! I'll reply to you as soon as possible.

Blog Design By Yuniquely Sweet