Monday, 1 December 2014

Outfit: Parental Advisory, Explicit Content

stylemoi5 stylemoi9 stylemoi8stylemoi2stylemoi4 stylemoi1 styelmoi8 stylemoi7

Style Moi boyfriend jeans* and t-shirt* | Forever 21 biker jacket and bag | H&M boots 

I finally found them. The perfect pair of boyfriend jeans for my frame. I can't say how long I've been on the lookout for a pair that wasn't either far too big on my waist or that went way past my ankles when rolled up but now I can call them mine! I got them in a size XS and they fit like a glove! They're super soft and go perfectly with a pair of chunky boots and a graphic tee, like the "Parental Advisory, Explicit Content" one I paired them with. A match made in heaven. Too bad the weather here is going for the worst so I won't have many opportunities to wear them until next season, which is really sad because I could totally see myself with these and a fancy crop!
The shirt is another piece that I've wanted ever since I've seen the print pop up on Instagram for the first time. I think it's witty and not too over-the-top like graphic tees tend to be.

29 comments:

  1. I love how you've styled this outfit! The jeans are gorgeous and I love the t-shirt <3

    http://www.beyondthevelvet.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this look, gorgeous jeans been looking for a pair like this for ages xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the perfect rocker look! Those boyfriend jeans look great on you! Following along on twitter, instagram, pinterest & bloglovin :)


    Chelsea
    Chowing Down by the Bay

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm loving those bf jeans! I still haven't found a good pair for my figure =/

    xx

    Jenny // Mish Mosh Makeup

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Elina!
    You look very cool, love the touch of grunge of your look
    You have a nice blog and I will be happy if we follow each other, just let me know in my blog!
    Have a great week dear!
    Alisa

    http://www.alisagromova.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing outfit!! I love your boots they are superb!! Nice job with your blog! Keep it up! Let me know if you would like to follow each other and keep in touch :D
    Aresmar || Fashion, Beauty, Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. You sure did. These jeans are perfect. I love the rolled cuffs. I'm still on the hunt for boyfriend jeans. You're beautiful. :] // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this outfit! You look perfect :)

    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
  9. Woah the perfect jeans.. that is a rare thing. Even the petite jeans I get need some tailoring! haha

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you! I was so glad that they were so nice when I got them! You know how online shopping can end up. :) x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you, Chelsea! I really appreciate it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you, Jenny! I feel you, it's so hard to find a decent pair! :(

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello Alissa! I really appreciate your kind words and I'm so glad that you like my style! I checked out your blog and I think it's really nice! Unfortunately, I can't speak Spanish so I don't think I'll follow you. :( I hope you have a great week and a lovely rest of the year!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you so much! I really love the boots, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you, Alice! I kinda figured that they'd be up your alley so I'm really glad you like them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I know, it's so rare! I used to never get that 'perfect jeans' feeling but when I put these on I instantly knew what everyone was talking about!

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone! :) Thank you for leaving a comment! I really appreciate it! I'll reply to you as soon as possible.

Blog Design By Yuniquely Sweet