Thursday, 18 December 2014

Outfit: Rotten Elf

Brandy Melville Black Milk Alien Sweater Rotten Elf Leggings Grunge 90s Brandy Melville Black Milk Alien Sweater Rotten Elf Leggings Grunge 90s Brandy Melville Black Milk Alien Sweater Rotten Elf Leggings Grunge 90s Brandy Melville Black Milk Alien Sweater Rotten Elf Leggings Grunge 90s Brandy Melville Black Milk Alien Sweater Rotten Elf Leggings Grunge 90sBrandy Melville Black Milk Alien Sweater Rotten Elf Leggings Grunge 90s Brandy Melville Black Milk Alien Sweater Rotten Elf Leggings Grunge 90s Brandy Melville Black Milk Alien Sweater Rotten Elf Leggings Grunge 90s Creepers Demonia


Mango coat | Brandy Melville Nancy cropped alien sweater | Black Milk Clothing Rotten Elf leggings | Demonia faux-fur creepers | eBay & H&M jewelry

When we first shot this outfit it was so sunny that we actually had to do a double-take. Here's the second try, and if you ask me, I'd say that the gloomier weather suits my get-up much better than the sunshine we shot in earlier this week.
The leggings I'm wearing are one of my favourites from Black Milk Clothing. I snagged them up via Facebook after originally missing out on them. I wasn't even sure if I'd wear them once they came in the mail but I just had to have them for their name, "Rotten Elf". I'm absolutely obsessed with elves and it's getting a little out of hand recently, as you could see on my Instagram. Anyway, I finally went to see the last Hobbit film yesterday and I was blown away by it's awesomeness. If you haven't seen it yet, I'd highly urge you to do so!

6 comments:

  1. You look great! The leggings really do have a great name :P

    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woa! This outfit is reallly coool! I mean you've choose a great name that match perfectly with the looks! :D By the way, I'm sorry if this consider as rude but don't you think the black shoes look a little bit heavy if paired with a coat? I'm thinking a boots would match the coat well without giving the bottom side a heavy feeling? :D but that's only a suggestion though, your own choose way better! Wish to see more outfit post like this more in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love, love, love this outfit! That sweater is my favorite! I love the little alien head! I never really wear patterned leggings, since I don't think I can pull them off, but you sure can! These look AMAZING on you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much, Jess! I really love the little alien on my sweater, too, which is why I threw my parting over to the other side. :) Otherwise it'd be completely gone!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for the criticism, I really appreciate it! :) I do agree that the coat would go better with a less chunky pair of shoes, I will keep that in mind! Some part of me just really felt like showing off my new creeper shoes. :P Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, Jessica! Yeah, they do. :P I mean, I personally don't see the connection to elves in any way but, hey, as long as they look good.

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone! :) Thank you for leaving a comment! I really appreciate it! I'll reply to you as soon as possible.

Blog Design By Yuniquely Sweet