Monday, 22 December 2014

Outfit: True Vintage and Stripes

Vintage Levis Jeans Jacket Brandy Melville Miss Blue Eyes Grunge Vintage Levis Jeans Jacket Brandy Melville Miss Blue Eyes Grunge Vintage Levis Jeans Jacket Brandy Melville Miss Blue Eyes Grunge Vintage Levis Jeans Jacket Brandy Melville Miss Blue Eyes Grungestation4 Vintage Levis Jeans Jacket Brandy Melville Miss Blue Eyes Grunge Vintage Levis Jeans Jacket Brandy Melville Miss Blue Eyes Grunge

Levi's Vintage Jeans Jacket | Brandy Melville top & skirt | H&M shoes & ring | eBay necklaces | Parfois bracelet* 
I've been waiting for a chance to style this jeans jacket properly ever since I got it off eBay for way more than it is actually worth. The thing is, I saw a similar one at Urban Outfitters and fell in love with it three years back but they couldn't sell it to me because it was on display. (boo!) The jacket I eventually got then ended up at the back of my closet for about two years until I pulled it out for this outfit post. I just couldn't make it work before!
Also, let's take a second to appreciate how my regrowth totally looks brown in these pictures. I'm not sure how that happened, my hair looks much lighter in reality.

4 comments:

  1. You look great Elina! So glad these boots are back!! They are my favorite (not that I own them but I love when you wear them lol)

    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, the boots are back! I honestly completely forgot about them until a week ago or so, haha! Thank you so much, Jessica!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know, right! Plus, the employee was super cute and asked the manager twice. I really hope I didn't get him in trouble, haha. Maybe because they want people to think they still have something they actually don't? I don't get it either. :(
    Thank you, Sephie! That's actually the first compliment I got on my dark roots! I'm trying to grow out my natural haircolour but it's such a pain. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the distressed denim, vintage is making a great comeback in the fashion world! Your photography is great too, by the way!


    Jo | adoseofjo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone! :) Thank you for leaving a comment! I really appreciate it! I'll reply to you as soon as possible.

Blog Design By Yuniquely Sweet