Wednesday, 10 December 2014

Review: Innisfree Green Tea Pure Cleansing Foam

Innisfree Green Tea Pure Cleansing Foam Review Korean Skincare
As you may know, I'm all about Korean skincare and green tea, which means that it was only a matter of time until I'd decide to dip into Innisfree's green tea range. First off, I'm going to give you my impression of the Innisfree Green Tea Pure Cleansing Foam
This cleansing foam is enriched with a green tea complex from Jeju island. It gently cleanses the face from dust, provides sebum control and 88% of its ingredients are of a natural origin. 150ml cost around 9$ sans shipping.

Innisfree Green Tea Pure Cleansing Foam Review Korean Skincare
The cleanser comes out as a thick, white cream that lathers up quite nicely. It does not contain any exfoliation particles, which makes it a good option for daily cleansing. Innisfree's Green Tea Pure Cleansing Foam contains fragrance so it might not be for you if you know that your skin is sensitive towards them. It is very gentle to my skin (normal / combination) and leaves it feeling clean but moisturized. I find that it removes make-up decently, but it can't be used for eye-make-up removal as it does sting when it comes in contact with your eyes. 
I personally like this cleanser a lot because it doesn't dry out my skin like other cleansers but it still leaves it feeling nice and fresh. I can honestly recommend this product if you're looking for a good and budget-friendly cleanser! 

10 comments:

  1. Lately i'm really into Innisfree *3* and i need a new cleanser, so i was also really curious about this product *u*
    Thanks you for your review!

    -----

    www.chocowip.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY for this I love asian products in general so I am always hooked instantly to find out more, I use baby oil on my eyes anyway so I would love to try this for my general skin xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always wanted to try Innisfree products but never really gotten the chance to since that means I would have to order it off online. I've also only seen good reviews on their products. I actually might consider ordering this product now to start trying out their stuff. Thanks for the post.

    xoxo | Yu from Spine Breaker Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the green tea line from Innisfree, and I like Innisfree, too. It seems to work as a nice foam cleanser for double cleansing, for example :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhh I love Korean cleansers. They always have this pearl-like finish and make your skin so buttery smooth. I don't think I've ever tried Innisfree, but I'll have to give this a try next time.


    Sara // dearskim.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice post. Would love it if you could also check out my luxury brand giveaway worth £150

    Kisses xo | GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the innisfree green tea line! I think I'll try out this cleanser as soon as I'm done with my Face Shop one XD
    xx Charmaine











    Charrmyn || Honest Skin Review || Join my GIVEAWAY!~

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cool! I love anything that's green tea. Though, not much of a fan of anything fragranced. I think good things should naturally smell good -- and if not then hopefully the benefits make up for that!


    But I must agree with Sara that Korean products really do give a pearly finish!
    http://littlegrimoire.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like this cleanser because is very gentle and leaves my skin very soft
    Great review
    xx


    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. ohh I love green tea products, this does look gentle and will do the job!

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone! :) Thank you for leaving a comment! I really appreciate it! I'll reply to you as soon as possible.

Blog Design By Yuniquely Sweet