Monday, 15 December 2014

Review: Innisfree The Green Tea Seed Cream

Following up my previous review on the cleanser of Innisfree's Green Tea line, I'm going to share my opinion on the moisturiser from the same line today. The Green Tea Seed Cream is the more lightweight of two creams. It is enriched with fresh green tea seeds and squeezed green tea from the Jeju island to deliver moisture and nourishment deep into your skin. The cream's ingredients list is based on the 5-free system, which means that it is free from Parabens and other potentially harmful substances.

One jar contains 50ml of product and retails for around 20$.

The cream is milky white and feels very soothing on the skin. It's lightweight, moisturising and a little goes a long way. I found that it works great with my normal - combination skin as it does not supply an abundance of moisture or make my skin feel greasy. It takes a little while to set, but once it is completely absorbed there is no noticeable stickiness left. This makes the Innisfree Green Tea Seed Cream a great base for make-up or a good option to mix your own tinted moisturiser with your favourite foundation.
The only downside of this cream is that is has fragrance added to it, which makes it smell lovely like green tea and flowers but that might not be for you if you're sensitive towards scented products.
As mentioned above, this is the lightweight version. If you struggle with dry skin, you might want to check out Innisfree's Green Tea Deep Seed Cream instead!

6 comments:

  1. Ooh! I have a few friends who suffer from dry skin and this would make an excellent present!


    X


    Anjel


    // anjelco.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks so nice! and better than the Green Tea Pure Cream that I tried. I should consider a larger haul from Innisfree :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like such a lovely and natural cream!

    sophie-said.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm adding more and more innisfree products to my basket TT^TT they all look so pretty and seems so good *u*

    ----

    www.chocowip.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really? Well, they did update it in 2014!

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone! :) Thank you for leaving a comment! I really appreciate it! I'll reply to you as soon as possible.

Blog Design By Yuniquely Sweet