Monday, 12 January 2015

Outfit: Acid Wash and Ripped Knees

Brandy Melville ASOS Demonia creepers H&M eBay ShopDixi Parfois Grunge Goth Punk Brandy Melville ASOS Demonia creepers H&M eBay ShopDixi Parfois Grunge Goth Punk Brandy Melville ASOS Demonia creepers H&M eBay ShopDixi Parfois Grunge Goth Punk Brandy Melville ASOS Demonia creepers H&M eBay ShopDixi Parfois Grunge Goth Punk Brandy Melville ASOS Demonia creepers H&M eBay ShopDixi Parfois Grunge Goth PunkBrandy Melville ASOS Demonia creepers H&M eBay ShopDixi Parfois Grunge Goth Punk Brandy Melville ASOS Demonia creepers H&M eBay ShopDixi Parfois Grunge Goth Punk Brandy Melville ASOS Demonia creepers H&M eBay ShopDixi Parfois Grunge Goth Punk

Nancy cropped sweater & Dija ringBrandy Melville 
faux fur creepers - Demonia 
pile backpack & tribal ring - H&M 
choker & necklace - eBay 
Wanderlust ring & Delphinius Moonstone Poison box ring - Shop Dixi 
bracelet* -Parfois 

I'm all about comfortable and laid-back outfits now that the sky is commonly grey and cloudy. That being said, you just can't go wrong with a super soft, cropped sweater and a pair of high-waisted jeans. I especially love the acid wash of these ASOS jeans I got off Kleiderkreisel because it's much more polished than a pair of washed-out, black jeans but it still gives off the laid-back, rocker vibe I love so much. They're quite thin and widen as you wear them, though, so I can't really recommend them for this time of the year.
I added my new pile backpack you might remember from yesterday's wishlist, which I got on sale for 50% off, and my trusty Demonia creepers, which managed to add a little something to a rather plain and comfy look.
If it hadn't been super windy and rainy when we shot this outfit, I would definitely have worn my hair open instead of leaving it in my messy bedtime cinnabun. Also, it looked much messier and less polished when I left the house, but the wind conveniently pushed all stray hairs out of my face.

On that note, here's how to get the perfect messy bun (no heat!): 
Just sleep on it. I'm not even kidding. 

12 comments:

  1. Laid back outfits are honestly the best! That bag is amazing!!!!
    Alice xo
    www.shesthunderstorms.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this outfit!! I like your silly photo - made me laugh ;)
    happy monday! hope you have a great week :)

    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
  3. AMAZING that the backpack has 50 percent off because it is incredible and looks gorgeous on you, love the chunky creepers too look gorgeous with super skinnies xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That fuzzy bag is MY FAVORITE! I have a thing for fuzzy sweaters/bags/anything! I'm also loving the chunky shoes paired with skinny jeans! Such a great outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love acid wash and I love ripped knees jeans.
    Cute an comfortable outfit.

    Jennifer Jayne xx
    jenniferjayne.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love love LOVE everything about this ootd!! Omg, those creepers, I want them so bad, but I think I want your backpack more @.@ #lusting The jeans look perf on you too! Fits you like a glove <3 Also! totally love the "what up?" arms wide open photo! XD Gorgeous! <333

    xoxo
    Strawberry Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lov this outfit!
    Really lovely pics!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so in love with the creepers!
    Just imagine a heart eyes emoji here, because that's what my face is right now.

    I need to get another pair, as mine broke last year and I loved them so.

    www.megsiobhan.co.vu

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your outfit:)xo

    http://bethinvogue.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. you look great! love your outfit


    www.bumascloset.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone! :) Thank you for leaving a comment! I really appreciate it! I'll reply to you as soon as possible.

Blog Design By Yuniquely Sweet