Monday, 5 January 2015

Outfit: And Nothing Else Matters

OOTD outfit EMP Metallica Forever21 H&M Grunge Biker Brandy Melville OOTD outfit EMP Metallica Forever21 H&M Grunge Biker Brandy Melville OOTD outfit EMP Metallica Forever21 H&M Grunge Biker Brandy Melville OOTD outfit EMP Metallica Forever21 H&M Grunge Biker Brandy MelvilleOOTD outfit EMP Metallica Forever21 H&M Grunge Biker Brandy Melville OOTD outfit EMP Metallica Forever21 H&M Grunge Biker Brandy Melville OOTD outfit EMP Metallica Forever21 H&M Grunge Biker Brandy Melville OOTD outfit EMP Metallica Forever21 H&M Grunge Biker Brandy Melville

Forever 21 Biker Jacket | My boyfriend's Metallica T-shirt | Brandy Melville Jeans | H&M boots & rings, eBay necklaces

The sun finally came out today! Okay, if you look back at my outfit posts the weather in Austria doesn't seem that bad, but let me tell you, it has been freezing ever since the last days of December rolled around. You can still spot some of the snow in the background so don't be deceived. 
The t-shirt I'm wearing is another piece from my boyfriend's wardrobe and my favourite one to steal, if I'm honest. It's probably 5 sizes too big on me and makes a great t-shirt dress. However, since it's too cold for a look like that at the moment, I decided to pair it with my grey high-waisted jeans from Brandy Melville and some boots from H&M. 

It was so much fun to shoot an outfit today after taking almost a full week of a break. Since I've been seeing it quite a lot in the blogsphere: would you like me to do an outfit roundup for 2014 with my favourite ones for my next post? Please let me know what you think of that and if it's something you'd like to see. 

13 comments:

  1. Adore this outfit, your jeans fit like a glove and I love the boots with it too <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the blue hues coming from the shirt. It's contrasting really well with your hair and your lippie as much as it's matching your blue eyes perfectly ^.^ I'd love to see your best of 2014 ootds! <3

    xoxo
    Strawberry Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome outfit! love it


    www.bumascloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this outfit and these photos! Yes please do a round up post of 2014's outfits!

    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look fabulous! I love your little biker jacket!

    lovejoanna.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this rocky look - burgandy lip looks amaze on you!!Xx

    http://lucy-cole.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sieht super aus! Die Kombi steht dir sehr gut!

    Liebe Grüße,
    Verena von whoismocca.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much, Lucy! I love wearing burgundy lips during colder times!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much, Jessica! I'm really glad you noticed my jeans, I've been looking for a well-fitting pair for ages! I do hope they stay this way, though, and don't go all baggy once they've been washed a couple of times.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you, Sephie! I really like the blue, too! I think it brings out my eyes, hehe. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love how you styled this shirt! You are making me want to go and grab my fiancé's shirts and give it a go!
    Victoria xx
    thedaisyjaynes.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone! :) Thank you for leaving a comment! I really appreciate it! I'll reply to you as soon as possible.

Blog Design By Yuniquely Sweet