Friday, 30 January 2015

Outfit: The Iridescent Skirt

Iridescent Silver Panel Wrap Mini Skirt Style Moi Bosroom Iridescent Silver Panel Wrap Mini Skirt Style Moi Bosroom Iridescent Silver Panel Wrap Mini Skirt Style Moi Bosroom Iridescent Silver Panel Wrap Mini Skirt Style Moi Bosroom Iridescent Silver Panel Wrap Mini Skirt Style Moi BosroomIridescent Silver Panel Wrap Mini Skirt Style Moi Bosroom Iridescent Silver Panel Wrap Mini Skirt Style Moi Bosroom Iridescent Silver Panel Wrap Mini Skirt Style Moi Bosroom
Boots - H&M 
Tattoo choker and Sunglasses - eBay 

Okay, so how cool exactly is this skirt? When I saw this beauty on Style Moi I instantly knew that I had to have it. I initially planned to pair it with a pair of flats made out of the same fabric that I originally shoved to the back of my closet but I quickly decided that two iridescent pieces of clothing would make a far too 'loud' outfit. Instead, I wore the skirt to an all-black outfit to add a little spice.
The coat I'm wearing came in the mail today after I won a lucky auction a couple weeks back and it's safe to say that I have a new go-to winter coat now. It's super warm and cozy and it means that I won't have to pose in my thin biker jacket anymore.
All in all, I'm very pleased with the outcome of this outfit. Although I have to say that it's definitely a standing-up-outfit. You know how there's 'sitting shoes' and 'walking shoes'? Well, it's the same with this skirt as it does kind of bulge if you sit down. Other than that, it's super comfortable and all good!

Good news! This Sunday it's time for my 200 followers giveaway to go up!

7 comments:

  1. Wow, i love the skirt! Looks great on you :)

    NelliesCloset

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit, that skirt is amazing and so much fun! Can't wait to see your giveaway :)

    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
  3. That skirt looks so cool! It brings a nice 'pop' to our outfit. And omg, I'm officially in love with your jacket, it's like the perfect length and the faux-shearling looks so plush~


    www.astrophoria.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your skirt is just perfect ! Love so much that style my dear !

    Kiss ! Yuyu

    http://www.yuyufashionbook.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. You sxc thingggggg, I absolutely love that beauty of a skirt xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. That skirt is a dream!!! It's honestly insane!!
    Alice xo
    www.shesthunderstorms.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been gone for a while, seems like your style has change a lot. It's awesome to see the transformation. I've been totally loving it!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone! :) Thank you for leaving a comment! I really appreciate it! I'll reply to you as soon as possible.

Blog Design By Yuniquely Sweet