Friday, 2 January 2015

Outfit: Paisley and Fringe

Stag Print Kimono Cream Fringe Tassels Paisley StyleMoi Forever21 Stag Print Kimono Cream Fringe Tassels Paisley StyleMoi Forever21 Stag Print Kimono Cream Fringe Tassels Paisley StyleMoi Forever21 Stag Print Kimono Cream Fringe Tassels Paisley StyleMoi Forever21 Stag Print Kimono Cream Fringe Tassels Paisley StyleMoi Forever21Stag Print Kimono Cream Fringe Tassels Paisley StyleMoi Forever21 Stag Print Kimono Cream Fringe Tassels Paisley StyleMoi Forever21 Stag Print Kimono Cream Fringe Tassels Paisley StyleMoi Forever21

StyleMoi kimono | Forever 21 dress & boots | Jewelry - ShopDixi & H&M

First of all, I wish all of you a happy new year! I just got used to writing 2014 and now it's already 2015, how crazy is that? I hope you had a lovely New Year's Eve.
The pictures above were taken on Christmas Eve when coincidentally we had the most convenient golden hour combined with the perfect natural wind machine a fashion blogger could wish for. It was also one of the last warm-ish days before the temperatures dropped below -1°C, which is why you see me without a super warm coat on top of my stag print kimono. Lately, I've been venturing into the ways of bohemian dressing a little and all I can say so far besides that I love it for a change is that I need far more jewelry to pull this look off. I guess I'm a bit of a fashion chameleon, but I just love trying out different things. Don't worry, though, I'm a grunge girl at heart. 

Also, don't forget to check back on my blog this Sunday for the first ever giveaway on MissBlueEyes.com! 

21 comments:

  1. I am loving your pictures! Its absolutely stunning! so natura;! Please stop by at www.yayinteriors.co.uk
    All best in 2015

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE LOVE LOVE the kimono! & the braid in your hair is so darling <3


    xx Sera | STARDUSTBOHEMIAN.COM
    (IG: @TheStardustBohemian)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Du schaust so bezaubernd aus in dem Outfit. Da wünsche ich mir direkt wärmere Temperaturen zurück

    www.thefashionfraction.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the dress very much! and you are so pretty <3

    hope you had a happy new year :)

    thisblogbelongstosabi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. WHAT MAGIC IS YOUR HAIR?? That's amazing. Also, the stag print kimono is gorgeous. I definitely want that in my closet, haha. Love that you change your style up and do whatever you want -- that's what makes it all interesting.


    Sara // dearskim.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these photos, you look amazing!! I love that dress you are wearing, definitely great for Christmas :)

    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
  7. That kimono is so so cute! I like it a lot :3 shall be keeping an eye out for your giveaway!

    ❤ Little Owl's Diary

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous! Your photos are always getting better with every post.. love your poses!!

    I love that style too but also lacking in the jewelry for it lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. This dress is beautiful ! Love this !

    Kiss ! Yuyu

    http://www.yuyufashionbook.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Richtig toller Look :)
    Das Kleid ist ein Traum und steht dir super gut :)


    Liebst
    Svetlana

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much, Crissy, that really means a lot! I'm trying really hard to improve the quality of my posts.
    Having enough jewelry for boho style is so hard, though! I mean, you need at least 1 bangle on each hand and at least one ring for each finger, and that's just the arms... oh dear.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you, Sapphire! I love the kimono so much! It's a dupe for a really expensive one I saw on FreePeople but I just couldn't justify spending 200€ for a piece I'll only wear occasionally. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks a bunch, Jessica! The best about wearing this dress on Christmas Eve was that I could eat as much as I want without having my belly poke out. :,D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aaah, thank you so much, Sara! My hair is far from magic but I'm really glad that you like it. :) Yeah, I just don't want to restrict myself to one style only. Fashion is so much fun if you just do whatever you want to.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Dankeschön, Michèle! So geht es mir auch! Ich wünsche mir jetzt schon so sehr den Sommer herbei!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my god, thank you so much, Sera! That honestly means so much to me, you probably can't even imagine! <3 Thanks for stopping by on my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone! :) Thank you for leaving a comment! I really appreciate it! I'll reply to you as soon as possible.

Blog Design By Yuniquely Sweet