Thursday, 15 January 2015

Outfit: (s)AINT

Levi's, vintage, Black Milk Clothing, H&M, eBay, Shop Dixi Levi's, vintage, Black Milk Clothing, H&M, eBay, Shop Dixi Levi's, vintage, Black Milk Clothing, H&M, eBay, Shop Dixi Levi's, vintage, Black Milk Clothing, H&M, eBay, Shop Dixi Levi's, vintage, Black Milk Clothing, H&M, eBay, Shop DixiLevi's, vintage, Black Milk Clothing, H&M, eBay, Shop Dixi Levi's, vintage, Black Milk Clothing, H&M, eBay, Shop Dixi

vintage jeans jacket - Levi's 
The Bad Guy Top - Black Milk Clothing 
secondhand leather skirt, boots & aztec ring - H&M 
Delphinius Moonstone Poison box ring & Arrowhead bracelet - Shop Dixi 
choker & necklace - eBay 

Bursting out my vintage jeans jacket once more. We were originally planning to shoot this outfit at a different location in front of a graffiti wall but a group of teenagers made it impossible for me to get any proper shots. Boo! Anyway, I think the pictures turned out okay nevertheless. The backdrop might not be the best but I really did not want to withhold this outfit from you as I think it's one of my better ones! It's much less casual than my previous outfit and exactly what I'd wear to a concert sans the boots as they're a little hard to walk in after some time. Alternatively, I'd probably throw on my black faux fur creepers.

11 comments:

  1. Love the outfit! You look great in the jeans jacket 😊

    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair ROCKS and I love an oversized denim jacket it looks perfect on you, pretty necklace too, I just love your ootds xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I'll always be in love with your incredibly blue eyes @.@ I love the braided crown hair 'do too! The juxtaposition of your outfit with your hair is love! And boo! I hate those moments when you know the perfect spot to take your outfit shots but it's being occupied by other people D':

    xoxo
    Strawberry Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my god, the post title~♥
    This outfit is so beautiful & I love the subtle dark eyes & braided hair - The eyes & hair look so ethereal! I really love the deep colour of your top & it just goes well with the jewellery *-*

    I hope I can create an outfit like this one day!
    I really envy how you can get nice backdrops even when they are not the ones you planned! Austria must be a beautiful place (´ω`)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love every single thing about this outfit including your gorgeous hair. I'm glad you didn't withhold this outfit from us :)
    Victoria xx
    thedaisyjaynes.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your oversized denim jacket is fabulous! I love it xxx
    http://herclosetdiary.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute outfit :)
    Loving the 90's vibe.
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hehe, someone noticed! When I can't think of post titles, I usually use the titles of my favourite songs. :D
    Thank you so much for your compliments! I'm glad you like the look I created!
    I'm living in a small city and there is tons of places which would make great backdrops.
    Sorry for my late response, Kirsten!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much, Sephie!
    Yeah, the struggle is real! Especially when it's a bunch of teenagers. I don't mind it if people pass by but I hate it when they stand in the background and stare at me while I'm taking pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you! I'm really glad I posted it, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. loving this 90s vibe i'm getting from you. love the outfits hun


    www.bumascloset.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone! :) Thank you for leaving a comment! I really appreciate it! I'll reply to you as soon as possible.

Blog Design By Yuniquely Sweet