Monday, 26 January 2015

Outfit: Sketches of a Bitter Man

Sketches of a Bitter Man Black MIlk James Patrick Sketches of a Bitter Man Black MIlk James Patrick Sketches of a Bitter Man Black MIlk James Patrick Sketches of a Bitter Man Black MIlk James Patrick Sketches of a Bitter Man Black MIlk James Patrick sketchesofabitterman7 Sketches of a Bitter Man Black MIlk James Patrick
Sketches of a Bitter Man leggings - Black Milk Clothing
Biker jacket - Forever 21 
crop top & boots - H&M  
choker - eBay 

Now, before you start asking me if I was cold in that crop - Yes. Yes, I was. But it was totally worth it! This pair of leggings by Black Milk Clothing is an old favourite of mine which was released on Valentine's Day last year if I'm not mistaken. The design is by an Australian artist called James Patrick, who is currently working on another pair for Black Milk Clothing, which I cannot wait to see. 

I've recently stumbled upon the blog called Unfancy, on which Caroline documents her experiences with a capsule wardrobe. The main idea is to put together a capsule wardrobe of 37 pieces that you wear one season long (Jan-March for example). I really like the idea of buying things to last and wearing staples instead of impulse buying a lot of clothes so I've been toying with the idea of taking up the challenge. As a fashion blogger, however, I think it might be close to impossible for me to take up that challenge but I wanted to share that idea with you anyways because I think it's really good. Let me know what you think! 

4 comments:

  1. I can't believe you were out in snow in a crop top haha the things we bloggers do for our blogs ;) but you really do look amazing! Like always!

    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh those tights! Amazing! And I second Jessica's comment -- the crop top in the snow, eep. I definitely would have needed to be bundled up.


    Sara // dearskim.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the floral print trouser! you look great


    www.bumascloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those tights, they are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone! :) Thank you for leaving a comment! I really appreciate it! I'll reply to you as soon as possible.

Blog Design By Yuniquely Sweet