Friday, 20 February 2015

Outfit: Cutouts

A-Sassy-Nation Bodysuit Black Milk ASOS Ridley Jeans Acid Wash Grunge Casual A-Sassy-Nation Bodysuit Black Milk ASOS Ridley Jeans Acid Wash Grunge Casual A-Sassy-Nation Bodysuit Black Milk ASOS Ridley Jeans Acid Wash Grunge Casual A-Sassy-Nation Bodysuit Black Milk ASOS Ridley Jeans Acid Wash Grunge Casual A-Sassy-Nation Bodysuit Black Milk ASOS Ridley Jeans Acid Wash Grunge Casual A-Sassy-Nation Bodysuit Black Milk ASOS Ridley Jeans Acid Wash Grunge Casual A-Sassy-Nation Bodysuit Black Milk ASOS Ridley Jeans Acid Wash Grunge Casual A-Sassy-Nation Bodysuit Black Milk ASOS Ridley Jeans Acid Wash Grunge Casual A-Sassy-Nation Bodysuit Black Milk ASOS Ridley Jeans Acid Wash Grunge Casual
White Faux Leather Jacket (old, similar) - H&M 
A-Sassy-Nation Bodysuit - Black Milk Clothing 
Faux Fur Creepers - Demonia 
Delphinius Moonstone Poison Box Ring - Shop Dixi 
Sun Necklace - Vintage 

Apparently, I must be doing something right when guys start throwing things like, "Yo, are you a model?", at my head during my outfit shootings. Frankly, I probably shouldn't have been phased in any way but it just threw me off my concept completely.
Anyway, I've been absolutely loving Dutch braids recently. I find them super easy to do, they keeep my fringe out of my face and they look great! Plus, there's an interesting contrast between my roots and my ends, which makes it look even more interesting. The outfit I'm wearing is quite casual this time, save for the bodysuit, but it's just one of the most comfortable tops in my closet. I could live in it, seriously! I'm definitely contemplating Black Milk's new Cleopatra bodysuit, which is made of the same material.

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE that bodysuit! Holy smokes, girl. I'm digging it majorly :) And hahahaha I love that people on the street are now commenting. When you rock something awesome like that, not surprised!


    Sara // dearskim.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your outfit! And haha that's great that the guy said that... If I saw you (and wasn't a blogger) I would think you were a model too! What did you tell him? I hope you told him yes 😁

    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this outfit :)

    And you do look like a model!

    x

    jezebeltuesday.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm totally in love with the bodysuit and creepers!

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone! :) Thank you for leaving a comment! I really appreciate it! I'll reply to you as soon as possible.

Blog Design By Yuniquely Sweet