Monday, 23 February 2015

Outfit: Fuzzy Knit and Galaxy Leggings

fluffy6 fluffy8 fluffy2 fluffy12 fluffy1fluffy5 fluffy9 fluffy7
Galaxy Blue Leggings - Black Milk Clothing 
Boots - H&M 
Tattoo choker and Sunglasses - eBay 

Please excuse the lack of pictures of my eye make-up but the truth is I wasn't wearing any safe for some mascara for this shoot. Since it's still quite cold in Austria, I've been fighting with dry eyes and make-up only makes it worse so I've been avoiding it like the plague lately.
I switched my usual, bright red lipstick to a brighter pink and I have to say I quite like it! The galaxy leggings are one of my favourite pair by Black Milk, which I haven't thrown out or sold yet despite the fact that they've gotten too large on me over the last two years. It's quite a shame, really, and I've meant to get a new, better fitting pair for ages, only that I always put it off.

8 comments:

  1. You look great! I love your leggings! :)

    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. Die Hose ist ja meeega genial <3


    Liebst
    Svetlana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Die Leggings is super! Galaxiemuster sind toll :D Aber der Pulli sieht auch sehr flauschig und gemütlich aus.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those leggings are amazing on you, you totally can't get rid of them! I need a new fluffy jumper too I always ruin mine in an over zealous wash hahah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the entire outfit, especially the cute fluffy jumper!

    ❤ Little Owl's Diary

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow you look stunning. I LOVE those Galaxy leggings. xx

    Amy | www.perksofbeingamy.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. really cool leggings!!


    xx danielle // shadesofdanielle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow, amazing outfit! x

    londonandcoffee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone! :) Thank you for leaving a comment! I really appreciate it! I'll reply to you as soon as possible.

Blog Design By Yuniquely Sweet