Thursday, 5 February 2015

Outfit: Straight Off Pinterest

pinterest3 pinterest7 pinterest4 pinterest8 pinterest2pinterest1 pinterest9 pinterest5
Faux Shearling Coat - BOSROOM 
Roségold Necklace - Brandy Melville 

Today's outfit is something more casual and less grungy than what I usually wear. When I wore this out to town I felt like my look came straight off Pinterest. I'm only missing a roségold Daniel Wellington watch and a pair of Ray Ban's and then I'm fully set to join all the other cliché-Bloggers. (no offense)
But I did not stray too far from my personal style. The H&M boots in combination with the BOSROOM coat and the distressed boyfriend jeans by Style Moi roughen up the look just enough to make it seem less basic. Had I added a choker and my John Lennon sunglasses to the mix, the outfit would have looked even more 'me' but it wasn't particularly sunny as you can probably tell from the pictures.
My next look will probably be inspired by the upcoming Valentine's Day so keep an eye out for that. I'm not fully sure what to do yet but I can tell you as much as that it will involve either a dress or a skirt. Stay tuned!

Meanwhile, you  might want to check out the new giveaway I'm running to celebrate over 200 Bloglovin' followers!

4 comments:

  1. Your hair is looking amazing and those jeans are to die for, I am thinking about doing some DIY to my own as I am not happy with the ones I bought xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit! Love those boots ;)
    Can't wait to see your valentines day inspired look!

    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! I adore those jeans paired with those boots! I also love the bun, it's my go-to hairstyle when I'm lazy (which is everyday) haha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the bun and the outstanding color of those earrings.

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone! :) Thank you for leaving a comment! I really appreciate it! I'll reply to you as soon as possible.

Blog Design By Yuniquely Sweet