Monday, 9 February 2015

Outfit: Too Cold for Daisies

ASOS Brandy Melville Shop Dixi Grunge ASOS Brandy Melville Shop Dixi Grunge ASOS Brandy Melville Shop Dixi Grunge ASOS Brandy Melville Shop Dixi Grunge ASOS Brandy Melville Shop Dixi Grunge
Ellie Top - Brandy Melville 
Lone Traveller Banjara Clutch - Shop Dixi 
Wanderlust Ring & Delphinius Moonstone Poison Box Ring - Shop Dixi 
Drive Me Daisy Choker - High Heels Suicide 

Long story short: There was a huge snow storm outside and my boyfriend had caught the flu earlier this week so we couldn't possibly shoot outside. I hope you don't mind this little change in settings. I hope I can get some proper outfit shoots done next week, provided the weather is a little more stable.
The outfit I'm wearing is really simple and great for lounging around (guess what I did after taking these pictures) but I really wanted to add this gorgeous Banjara clutch from Shop Dixi to an outfit after it has been sitting in my closet for weeks and weeks. It's just one of these special items that makes or breaks an outfit and I think in this case it adds an interesting vibe to my grungy look.

7 comments:

  1. I adore your makeup, it's subtle, yet beautiful! That shade of lipstick is my favorite! That clutch is just too beautiful and the bracelet too! It can really spruce up a casual everyday outfit! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your makeup and outfit!

    www.bumascloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this outfit, looks very comfy! Hope your boyfriend feels better soon!

    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, love the sunnies! Also hope your boyfriend feels better soon -- stay warm!


    Sara // dearskim.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You soooo pretttttty! I love this top and the sunglasses shape just seem to suit you perfectly. I had to do my ootd pictures inside and I was so bummed, getting out is becoming a choreman xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing style! I'm following u on Goohle+ :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This outfit is amazing! Love your striped top and that clutch is insanely gorgeous *.*

    xx
    http://www.oliviaemily.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone! :) Thank you for leaving a comment! I really appreciate it! I'll reply to you as soon as possible.

Blog Design By Yuniquely Sweet