Friday, 13 February 2015

Outfit: Valentine's Day

valentine1 valentine6 valentine4 valentine8 valentine3valentine2 valentine9 valentine10 valentine7
Clouds Reversible Skater Dress - Black Milk Clothing 
Faux Leather Moto Jacket - Forever 21 
Heeled Boots with Gold Detailing - H&M 
Envelope Clutch - Primark 
Rosé-Gold Jewelry Set - Christmas Gift 

Here's a little taste of what my Valentine's Day outfit will look like. My boyfriend and I are honestly no big fans of the whole materialistic approach and gifting each other useless heart-shaped trinkets that collect dust in a corner, which is why we decided to go for a nice dinner instead. This is what I'm presumably going to wear. My dress is from Black Milk Clothing's last Valentine's Day collection. It has such a lovely cloud print and I don't wear it nearly as often enough as I should. Granted, it is a summer dress after all.
I'm also happy to say that my grown out roots finally start looking like an ombré instead of a case of forgetting to touch them up. The make-up I'm wearing is inspired by Zoella's latest video on YouTube because I happened to really like it. 

4 comments:

  1. I'm not a big fan of f21, but I love the details on the jacket. Also the dress gives the look a fun feel to it as well ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wolf whistles atchooooo, I love black milk clothing like a lot and adore this dress even before i knew where it was from, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great! I love the jacket :) I hope you have a happy valentine's day!

    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
  4. HOT! I don't even need to comment anymore as you just look SO HOT! :)
    Alice xo
    www.shesthunderstorms.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone! :) Thank you for leaving a comment! I really appreciate it! I'll reply to you as soon as possible.

Blog Design By Yuniquely Sweet