Monday, 9 March 2015

FOTD: Give Me Chocolate!

choco5 choco2

It feels like it has been years since my last FOTD! Anyway, instead of sharing full fledged outfits all the time, I thought I could share my make up look inspired by this cute little eyeshadow duo instead. As so often with Korean make-up, I just couldn't resist the packaging when I went to order my moisturizer so this one came with me. Now, I didn't have any high expectations in this one but it's much better than I thought it would be.

/ / Es fühlt sich an als wären es Jahre gewesen seit ich mein letztes Face-of-the-Day geteilt habe! Wie dem auch sei, statt einem Outfit hab' ich mir gedacht ich zeige euch heute meinen von diesem zuckersüßen Make-up Duo inspirierten Look! Wie so oft bei Koreanischem Make-up konnte ich der Verpackung einfach nicht widerstehen und so habe ich mir das Duo beim Kauf meiner Gesichtscreme einfach auch bestellt. Nun, ich hatte zwar keine großen Erwartungen in diesen Lidschatten, aber die die ich hatte hat er deutlich übertroffen.

choco6

Products Used:
Naked 2 Palette, Tease (Eyebrows)
Clear Lipgloss

choco3

I'm working on a different screen at the moment, which means the white balance is different,t oo. Does it look right? Please let me know what you think!

/ / Im Moment arbeite ich auf einem anderen Bildschirm, wodurch der Weißabgleich sehr unterschiedlich ist. Bitte lasst mich wissen, wie es auf eurem Bildschirm aussieht und was ihr von meinem Look haltet!

4 comments:

  1. I love etude house I use their hand cream I am basically obsessed with korean make up and skincare, and this is something I want just for the purpose of display as its gorgeous. You look lovely as ever hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh Etude House! They have some fantastic skincare and makeup products that I love. I really like this look!


    Sara // dearskim.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love etude house! it looks great on you!
    www.bumascloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love the Etude House's packagings and chocolate, so this is the perfect combination heheh. Very good FOTD. Greetings from Mexico!


    http://nyan-dany.blogspot.mx/

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone! :) Thank you for leaving a comment! I really appreciate it! I'll reply to you as soon as possible.

Blog Design By Yuniquely Sweet